Our Professional Grade Fire Fighting Water Trailers
MEET OR EXCEED NFPA, USFS,
NATURAL RESOURCES STANDARDS.
WATR . . .for fire control, dust control, general watering applications and numerous other areas requiring high discharge pressures.
Hose reel assembly — standard on high
pressure water trailers; features 1″ x 50′,
200 PSI rated hose with fog fire nozzle for
variable spray options.
Reel is supported by
industrial bearing for
easy deployment and
- High capacity polypropylene tank holds 525 gallons of water and includes internal baffles to dampen shifting water loads during transport.
- Simple water flow controls combined with reliable MQ pumps ensure problem free operation.
- Smooth highway and job site towing assured by a dual axle design with ample ground clearance to negotiate rugged terrain.
- Brake actuator options included electric and hydraulic surge systems. Height adjustable channel permits multiple hitch options.
- Made in the U.S.A. –trailers are DOT compliant and powder coated for durability.
OPTIONS. These are customizable to your specifications:
- Professional around the pump foam packages
- Custom storage options
- Hose options
- Fire pump options
- Working lights
- Rear spray bar
- Side spray nozzles
- Custom trailers with larger storage area
- Custom paint
- Hitch and or brake options