The Future of Emergency Flood Control Has Arrived!
Hydraulic Technology replaces hand labor for fast and efficient on site filling and placement of sandbags.
Benefits of the SandMaster Attachment:
• Easily attaches to skid steers and loaders
• Fills, transports, securely closes and places sandbags
• Drastically reduces the labor force required
• Dramatically increases productivity
• Works well with other materials such as dirt, rocky soils and gravels in the event sand is unavailable
• Pays for itself quickly
• Durable with very few moving parts
The SandMaster 20 attaches to skid steers and is capable of producing 4,800 sandbags in 8 hours.
The SandMaster 26 attaches to front end loaders with buckets 7’-8’ in width and is capable of producing 6,200 sandbags in 8 hours.
The SandMaster 26UM (Universal Mount) attaches to larger loader buckets 8’-10’in width and is capable of producing 6,200 sandbags in 8 hours.
GOVERNMENT USE OF THE SAND MASTER
- Department of Defense
- Emergency Management Agencies
- Homeland Security Agencies
- Public Works Departments
- Department of Transportation
COMMERCIAL THE SAND MASTER USE
- Rail Transportation
THE SAND MASTER APPLICATIONS
- Flood Protection
- Troop Protection
- Firing Ranges
- Demolition Protection
- Pipeline Construction
- Shoreline Protection
- Spill Containment
- Erosion Control
- Sediment Control
- Water Diversion
Deploy More Sandbags in Less Time, with Less People for Less Money
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON THE SAND MASTER, CALL (530) 308-4582